Polar F4 vs F6

jljohnson
jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Looks like the F4 costs less than the F6. I workout at home, so I'm not worried about interference from other HRMs. Are there any other differences between these two models? Anyone tried both and have a preference?

Replies

• jljohnson
    Looks like the F4 costs less than the F6. I workout at home, so I'm not worried about interference from other HRMs. Are there any other differences between these two models? Anyone tried both and have a preference?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I have the Polar F6 but I have never tried the F4. I love my polar F6. It is so awesome. Sorry I didn't really answer your question.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Sorry I really can't help much either. I have an F6 and am really not sure what the difference in F6 and F4 is. I just liked the F6 watch was pink....I know stupid but oh well :happy:
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    I have the F6 and I got my mom the F4. I've never really played with hers other than to help her set it up but the F4 has less buttons and seemed slightly more simple. You can compare what the models do and don't do on the Polar site...

http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/compare#

Good luck! Mom and I both love ours!
  • jljohnson
    Thanks everybody. I'm so indecisive, and a cheapskate too. I'll probably see what kind of deals I can find on ebay, and get the F4 or the Reebok XT (I've heard good reviews on them too).
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    good luck I have F-6 and I just love mine!!!
This discussion has been closed.