processed foods

Options
cryt11
cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
I feel like I am addicted to the processed little packages of snacks. I have to give them up, I felt better when I didnt eat all this junk!!!!

Replies

• cryt11
    Options
    I feel like I am addicted to the processed little packages of snacks. I have to give them up, I felt better when I didnt eat all this junk!!!!
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I feel the same way. Im wondering if its worth eating anything that comes in a package.
  • cryt11
    Options
    I also think its because the calories are clearly spelled out
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Just because it comes in a cute package that is portion controlled, doesn't mean you are putting quality food into your body! You are better off getting the snack sized ziplock bag and portioning out some almonds and dried fruit for a quick grab and go snack. Or, slice up an apple, squeeze some lemon juice over it (to prevent browning), throw in a baggie, and you have an 80 calorie snack whenever you need a pick me up. As an added bonus, you will save money not buying the overpriced little processed packages.
  • beccie2012
    beccie2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    Along with the almonds, do strawberries, pears, raisins, walnuts, pecans, carrots, celery w/ pb, a mini v-8 low sodium. there are so many things to choose from that are not processed.