In 6 weeks I have lost...

Options
ashleab37
ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
8.7kg of fat off my body. Sometimes it's hard for us to understand how much we have truly done for ourselves... Until I look at something like this. On my couch are my dog Lily (5.0kg) and my cat Halo (3.7kg) - Look at them both and that's a lot of mass... It's the exact same weight I've lost from my body.

4sjm3b.jpg

Replies

• ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Now I'm looking forward to being able to include my 11kg dog Ruby in that equation!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and yes we often under-pay our weight loss! Glad you realize the significane of yours, puppy and kitty are so adorable keep up the great work :o)
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Great job! Thats a great way to look at it. I think of bags of sugar:) I have lost almost 4 bags already.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Cute pets! I once saw a tv show that showed 5 lbs of fat and I was like WOW -- I have that x 20 (at the time). Happy to say, I'm doing something about it now. Great progress! Congrats.
  • chrissayya
    Options
    great job! and those are some adorable pets! :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    thats funny i just posted on someone elses message board you sometimes just do not realize you really lost a lot, I told her 20lbs cuz thats what she lost. but like ppl say oh I just lost 5 lbs, that really is a lot. (pick up a 5 lb bag of sugar) or like in your instance pick up your furry kids and when you carry them around you realize what you have really lost! :-)
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean we went out yesterday and i forgot the buggy so i ended up carrying my 2 year old around most of the day he weighs 15kg what i have lost and i was knackered after but i used to do that all day everyday.
    keep up the good work and im sure that doggy will be in the equasion in no time.
  • brigibooboo
    brigibooboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And your puppy is sooooooooo cute, I can't stand it :bigsmile:
  • KayLexMemere
    Options
    Good analysis! Cute pets too! Thanks for sharing!
    :happy:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats!

I've almost lost one of my cats! Woo hoo...I'm hoping to have lost both of them by the time July rolls around. Of course, my one cat overweight herself...so if she manages to lose some weight that will make my goal even easier! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!