Big Boobs!!!

Options
LOL, now i've got your attention, I have a problem! I've been doing my workouts but my boobs are really causing me pain when i'm jumping around lol.

I'm a 34E and although I do wear a sports bra, I just cant keep the twins locked down lol, does anyone know of a not to exspensive good sports bra that goes up too my size?

My fella says I should use duct tape but that really would be a last resort :laugh:

Thankyou for reading!
Fliss xxx

P.S. The one I have now is from bravissimo

Replies

• felicity_doll
    Options
    LOL, now i've got your attention, I have a problem! I've been doing my workouts but my boobs are really causing me pain when i'm jumping around lol.

I'm a 34E and although I do wear a sports bra, I just cant keep the twins locked down lol, does anyone know of a not to exspensive good sports bra that goes up too my size?

My fella says I should use duct tape but that really would be a last resort :laugh:

Thankyou for reading!
    Fliss xxx

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under my sportsbra. that helps me a bit. good luck. it is embarrassing at the gym when i am lifting... need padding!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    LOL! too funny. i wear a bra under the SB but it would be nice to know a really good one i could pick up...
  • Cynthiafunk
    Options
    I had this same problem. I just had to go with a good supportive bra, not a sports one. Go to Biggerbras.com or a specialty store if you can afford it. Otherwise, try online it was my best help. I had to go with an underwire, I couldn't get any support from anything else and they do truly get sore without support.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a natural F and she swears by figleaves.com. You have to order from them online, but they cater to all sizes and have loads of options for larger busts.

And I know they're the most unsexy things in the world, but I would definately look at getting a sports bra with seperate cups and underwires. I'm only a C and I saw a HUGE difference from when I switched from kind without underwires.

I hope this helps!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 sports bras to the gym, or even just on a walk. One of the reasons I am trying to drop a few pounds is because I want to lose some in my chest. On long days, wearing a regular bra, if I have been somewhat active through the day, I will have slight blood blisters (I dont know what else to call them) and bruises on my shoulder tops from my bra straps.
  • tech_sarah
    tech_sarah Posts: 91
    Options
    Well, this is not a problem for me at all, but I do remember reading an article in Womens Health Mag..
    so here it is---- http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/the-best-sports-bras
    Good Luck
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I wore a regular bra under my sports bra too.

UNTIL
    I had my breast reduction more than a year ago.
    BEST DECISION I EVER MADE.
    I am back to a DD cup (:noway: but you should have seen me BEFORE! :noway: :noway: ). Somehow I squeeze those babies into a C9 (Champion brand) medium sized sports bra from Target.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    *LOVE* the topic title! LOL! :laugh: :laugh:
    You're bound to get a lot of hits on this one..

I wonder about that too. So many sportsbras I've
    tried - haven't found one that supports "the girls"
    (38D). For me, I just wear an underwire bra (a
    must) and one of those support tank tops. Works
    for me. Sometimes I have to hold them in place
    when I'm running though... :noway: :blushing: :laugh:
  • felicity_doll
    Options
    Sometimes I have to hold them in place

LOL, well one of mine made a bid for freedom on the running machine at the gym today :blushing: but the worst part was the not so subtle re-tucking of the nipple into the top lol lol
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Enell sports bras www.enell.com. They are a bit more expensive but when jumping or running they hold everything in place. I do no do high impact without mine.
  • icandoallthings
    Options

LOL, well one of mine made a bid for freedom on the running machine at the gym today :blushing: but the worst part was the not so subtle re-tucking of the nipple into the top lol lol

HAHAA! Yes - they do tend to be escape artists sometimes!
    Wish there was a subtle way for the re-tuck but alas, someone
    have yet to invent one. :ohwell:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I like my Enell too, but it's expensive and I only have one. On days I don't wear it, I double high impact sports bras (I buy Bestform from Walmart for like $15 each.) which I think works almost as good as the Enell. I also always wear a tank with a built in bra too. Triple support!

Make sure you are buying ones that say high impact! I try them on in the store and do the jump test. If they are bouncing like crazy with the bra on, I put the bad boy back on the rack and dont' waste my money!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    The dreaded bra muffin top with the escaping nipple.
    Man, have I BEEN THERE BEFORE!!! LMAO
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    The dreaded bra muffin top with the escaping nipple.
    Man, have I BEEN THERE BEFORE!!! LMAO
    OMG I am laughing so hard I can barely see to type:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Been there! I love it when you bend over to get the baby out of the stroller and it flops right out in her face. Ah-hah lunch!

Anyway... I wear two of them and a shirt with one built in.
  • icandoallthings
    Options
    I am cracking up right now!! "bra muffin top"!! :laugh:

Ah, memories...

A few years back in Capitola (next to Santa Cruz), I was tanning
    on the beach - trying to unfold a beach chair &
    one of "the girls" flopped out of my bathing suit! The (cute)
    lifeguard almost fell off of his post (little stilt house thingy
    that they sit on)! :embarassed:

My friend was ROARING!! She said she had never seen someone
    so gracefully "re-assemble" and pretend like nothing happened.
    Of course I told all of my family & friends after that! :bigsmile:
    That story has gotten a lot of mileage..
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Too funny, I wonder how many men are clicking REALLY fast on this topic...I am a D on one side and a DD on the other (love pregnancy and breastfeeding...) and just bought 2 Active motion bras by Lilyette online at JC Pennys. They are closeouts and a good deal. They work pretty well for me, and don't look like they belong on the front of a Buick, which is always a bonus. I might have to go the duct tape route prior to the 2 bra route, that would drive me NUTS!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up right now!! "bra muffin top"!! :laugh:

Ah, memories...

A few years back in Capitola (next to Santa Cruz), I was tanning
    on the beach - trying to unfold a beach chair &
    one of "the girls" flopped out of my bathing suit! The (cute)
    lifeguard almost fell off of his post (little stilt house thingy
    that they sit on)! :embarassed:

My friend was ROARING!! She said she had never seen someone
    so gracefully "re-assemble" and pretend like nothing happened.
    Of course I told all of my family & friends after that! :bigsmile:
    That story has gotten a lot of mileage..

Ha...I can do you one better..I grew up in San Diego and vividly remeber walking across the divided 2 lane busy road that connected the beach to the parking area. Well the teny tiny string holding up my little bandeau top popped off causing the whole top to flip down...while standing on the median with cars whipping by on both sides. Soooooo pretty much topless on a non topless beach...standing in the highway...the hands were full of towel and misc beach crap, so up flew the arms to cover myself as I am running to the car, my friend laughing hysterically behind me. Top THAT someone, I dare ya!!:tongue:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort - Fiona. I'm a 32 DD, and this bra is designed for high impact sports (like running). Does the trick for me. The straps are adjustable and there are hooks in the back, so no dislocating your shoulder when trying to get it off :wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Thankyou for reading!
    Fliss xxx

Buy a sports bra 2-3 times smaller i had to and it worked just a cheap one and stuff those babies in there LOL....