Love Handles

Options
Any of you have a way to get rid of them? I have lost 11lb's so far so I know its not something I should see right away. My love handles have always been my problem area evern before I got really over weight....

Whats the best way to get rid of them?? Anyone?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Have you tried pilates?
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    You need to lower your body fat percentage over all, there is no way to really target certain areas (mine are my arms and no matter what I do I lose inches there last). What are you doing as far as exercises? If you aren't lifting or doing any weight training, try it. I have lost more inches since introducing weight training! Good luck!!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You need to lower your body fat percentage over all, there is no way to really target certain areas (mine are my arms and no matter what I do I lose inches there last). What are you doing as far as exercises? If you aren't lifting or doing any weight training, try it. I have lost more inches since introducing weight training! Good luck!!
    This advice is spot on... No way to Spot reduce, has to be overall weight loss. I'd target exercises that are specific to obliques an and lots of planks for abdominal areas.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Try any exercise that focuses on your waist. Twisting your waist by using your hips is good.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    One way to hide them is by going a size up from your normal jean size and wearing a belt. I used to think that if I could put the jeans on, they fit, but going slightly bigger makes a huge difference for the love handles!!