First Day

Options
Greeting to Myfitnesspal,
I'm totally stoked! This is my first day and I am so impressed.
The usual applies to me:
1. I've been dieting for a long time.
2. I've used online help before.
3. Etc, etc, etc...yada, yada, yada.

I was hesitant to log into another site and be overwhelmed with difficulty, keeping track of eating habits, foods, exercise and all that goes with trying to loose. I was expecting mundane and hard to maneuver.
I'm excited that the first day here is off to a great start...with eating and tracking.
Kudos to MYFITNESSPAL!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a great site. Glad your finding easier than you thought. It really does help alot. Good luck on your journey here. I guess I should say Good Determination, because that is what will get you there.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love it here. The database is huge and the people are helpful. Good luck.:drinker:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be. Most of the people are very motivating and inspiring. I will send you a friend request. Good luck on your journey to a healthier life!!
  • NicoleinCarolina
    NicoleinCarolina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Greeting to Myfitnesspal,
    I'm totally stoked! This is my first day and I am so impressed.
    The usual applies to me:
    1. I've been dieting for a long time.
    2. I've used online help before.
    3. Etc, etc, etc...yada, yada, yada.

I was hesitant to log into another site and be overwhelmed with difficulty, keeping track of eating habits, foods, exercise and all that goes with trying to loose. I was expecting mundane and hard to maneuver.
    I'm excited that the first day here is off to a great start...with eating and tracking.
    Kudos to MYFITNESSPAL!!! :bigsmile:
  • NicoleinCarolina
    NicoleinCarolina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The site is awesome, as are the people, resources and tools. Good luck to you! Feel free to add me for support!