Out of curiosity

Options

Replies

• Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    What was?
    Its ok guys just sounds like shes ignorant from this response

Im off to bed because Wario thinks I am ignorant.

Nuh night, sexy folk.
  • lozzae85
    lozzae85 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm pretty sad because I dont have that many friends on here and most of the ones I do have I do actually really know.....But I would accept anyone who added me :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have the hottest friend list possible...all beautiful women!!! Xoxo love u all!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I have the hottest friend list possible...all beautiful women!!! Xoxo love u all!
    Thanks for the tip! Enjoyed looking at all your hot friends! :wink:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I am guilty.. :laugh: OOPS does this make me a bad person?? :sad:

^^ditto!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No, but my goal in life is to be added to someone else's list solely for that reason.

Shoot, that's my goal. Well not my goal in life, but my fitness goal, haha
    Judging by your profile picture, it has probably already happened more than once. Kudos to you.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    No. I've only requested for friends who have similar goals or workouts. I accept all friend requests, but had deleted one because the person was posting random annoying status.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yes but Ive also never rejected anybody so its even steven ^_^
  • bcressy
    bcressy Posts: 19
    Options
    cant have real candy so nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I have not. Although there are alot of girls on my friends list who're very hot, I added them because of their supportive/informative posts on MFP. I am however not opposed to adding somebody if they're hot though, I would probably tell them that I find them hot before I add them though, I'm blunt like that.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have to hold myself back sometimes so that I don't seem like the ultimate stalker. But every now and then I have to add one of the hotties with a 6 pack hahah.

And I always give some crappy explanation why :P
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i only have one rule when adding a new friend: no uggos.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    cant have real candy so nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy!

How many calories in eye candy? Do you have to log that??
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    The one guy I did add was because I liked his humorous posts, he just happened to be attractive too!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    comm'on Lesbehonest.LOL
    Hey, Paisleyvixen! Anomalia, Sharibob3, Jenaimarres, and Picola1984, I'd like you to friend me! Never, never, never!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    The one guy I did add was because I liked his humorous posts, he just happened to be attractive too!

What do you mean? You never added me. :tongue:

I'm guilty... but then again, how can I know if we have similar goals if I don't add someone first. You can only tell so much from peekin through a window. :wink:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty... but then again, how can I know if we have similar goals if I don't add someone first. You can only tell so much from peekin through a window. :wink:
    Note to self: close the curtains tonight... or at least wear something pretty. :laugh:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't very often make friend requests. When I do, it's mostly because they have a firm grasp on sarcasm. It's never been because they're hot.
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't get the whole collecting friends thing, here or anywhere else.
    I've been on Facebook for years and keep my friends list pruned to around a dozen.