I've made it !

twallwork
twallwork Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I am so incredibly happy.....Like another poster said on here, this morning, I too, was dancing around my living room, looking in every mirror i could....I also cannot believe this is me ! For years I think I was actually depressed, and eating to make myself feel better, but feeling ashamed because I had binged! One day I heard a saying "You have to take an active role in your own happiness".....and here I was waiting for something to happen to make me happy....who was i kidding? I joined the gym and then I joined Myfitnesspal....91 pounds I have lost ! I have gone from 255 to 164 and I'm wearing a size 10, smaller than I wore in highschool...and guess what's next guys???? I'm heading to college for fitness and nutrition to become a personal trainer!!!!!! I am so excited ! and I just had share.....:smile:
Oh and I almost forgot...I can do pushups now and I'm running 5 km ! I actually did a 5 km race for autism awareness!!! it's amazing how good i feel now too...what a change!!!

Replies

• twallwork
    twallwork Posts: 9
    I am so incredibly happy.....Like another poster said on here, this morning, I too, was dancing around my living room, looking in every mirror i could....I also cannot believe this is me ! For years I think I was actually depressed, and eating to make myself feel better, but feeling ashamed because I had binged! One day I heard a saying "You have to take an active role in your own happiness".....and here I was waiting for something to happen to make me happy....who was i kidding? I joined the gym and then I joined Myfitnesspal....91 pounds I have lost ! I have gone from 255 to 164 and I'm wearing a size 10, smaller than I wore in highschool...and guess what's next guys???? I'm heading to college for fitness and nutrition to become a personal trainer!!!!!! I am so excited ! and I just had share.....:smile:
    Oh and I almost forgot...I can do pushups now and I'm running 5 km ! I actually did a 5 km race for autism awareness!!! it's amazing how good i feel now too...what a change!!!
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    I am so happy for you I recently started and lost two pounds. I am pretty sure I would have lost more but I injured my leg and it has slowed me down but I am still proud of myself. I can't wait until I am in your shoes but again. Good luck in school as well.
  • amberc82
    amberc82 Posts: 25
    That is awesome. Congratulations!!! :smile:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    wow!! that is awesome. great job! i can't wait until i reach my goal.. you are living proof that it can be done! :smile: :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats on your success!:drinker: You are an inspiration and proof that it can be done. And how exciting on becoming a personal trainer!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Good for you!! :drinker:
  • swissdutchess
    swissdutchess Posts: 109
    Wow, that is totally inspiring! I'm so excited that you are reaching your life goals. It inspires me because I got down to 154, then recently went on vacation and binged on bad foods, and when I got back I was 160. :( But that just means that I have to get back on track! My goal is to start modeling and I want to get down to 145 to do it. Thanks again for sharing your success! Hopefully next it will be my turn. :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Way to go :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member

congrats fellow dancer:laugh:
    wow I don't know what to applaud you for first loosing 91 pounds or running 5km or your new career choice
    you've taken lifestyle change to a whole new level way to go:flowerforyou: :drinker:
    I
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    way to go! good for you... and great job on the running!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!