What made me cry today

Options
I had bought 5 pairs of pants yesterday and put them on my dresser. My little 13 year old cheerleader came home and saw the smallest of the pants that I bought and said " mom that waist is really small its like my size and preceded to try them on... THEY ALMOST FIT HER!! Like maybe 2 inches to spare ! Tears ran down my eyes that my waist was now that thin. After feeling like a slob for so long my little flat belled girl will be borrowing my clothes soon :)

Replies

• ginamaria724
    Options
    Aw that's great, good for you! Keep up the great work :)
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    awww that's awesome :D
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    that is amazing hon
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    She was mad tho lol she said it made her feel fat. Ohh well :laugh:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Borrowed my daughter's dress to wear in Vegas.... I'm actually smaller than them now!! *GIANT SMILE!!!*
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they were tears of hard earned work! You must have felt so overwhelmed. Wonderful job!
  • lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! The thought of borrowing my little sister's clothes has def. been a motivator for me :)
  • tinaruby
    tinaruby Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had bought 5 pairs of pants yesterday and put them on my dresser. My little 13 year old cheerleader came home and saw the smallest of the pants that I bought and said " mom that waist is really small its like my size and preceded to try them on... THEY ALMOST FIT HER!! Like maybe 2 inches to spare ! Tears ran down my eyes that my waist was now that thin. After feeling like a slob for so long my little flat belled girl will be borrowing my clothes soon :)

SOOOO awesome!!!!
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awww... Congrats and great job!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling. My 18 tear old is a size 4 and weighs 144. Im a size 4/6 but weigh 135. Yea she tells me I don't need to lose any more weight.
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I am so proud of you....My goal has been to put on one of my son's (12) belts and be able to buckle in the first hole. Slowly but surely I'm working my way there...thanks for the extra push.:wink:
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!! I think you can even put your daughter's comment to good use. Tell her how beautiful she is - and how you hope the two of you can stick together to maintain your slender waistlines for years to come!!
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woot! Good job...:drinker:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! And tell your 13 year old that she should not be mad...this just means that she is going to be a skinny minnie when she grows up...just like her mom!!! :wink: