Replies

• coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Motorola Electrify
  • Mely1268
    Mely1268 Posts: 21
    Options
    Iphone 4S that my DH got me for X-mas. I got him the same thing! lol...
  • maethoriel
    Options
    Iphone 4S
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I have a Samsung Replenish. Eco-friendly, Android touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard like a Blackberry. It's my first Android and I'm lovin' it!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    DROID 3. <3 I coulda got the DROID 4 yesterday since I was told I got a discount for having a 3G phone in a 4G area, but I just needed a replacement since my A key is dead. :]
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S2, there is no substitute :)
  • mhoadley
    mhoadley Posts: 27
    Options
    I threw my cell phone out about 2 months ago and now I have just the landline. I love it!!! I was tired of people being able to reach me 24/7.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    this is my bad boy right here
    recycle-cell-phones.jpg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    iPhone. My little gift to myself for working at McDonalds all summer!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4S
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Droid 3. I NEED a slide out keyboard. Typing on the screen makes me want to smash the phone.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have a hoopty POS with a cracked screen and case because I dropped it too many times.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've had practically every phone type except for Palm OS and iPhone. Fell in love with the crackberry (I had a Tour), but realized for what I used it for, it really wasn't practical. Prior to that I used Windows phones. But stopped using those for the same reason I stopped using the crackberry. Right now I have an HTC Rezound and love it. Couldn't be happier and wonder why I ever stopped using HTC phones. Before this I had a Samsung Charge, and it was ok, but nothing to write home about. Before that I had the Droid X and liked it until one of the updates Motorola pushed out messed it up. One thing I will say though, is I miss the Destktop Manager for the crackberry, for backups and restores, as well as installing Modded OSes. I'm not patient enough to go through the steps to root my phone (and there's always an update that seems to unroot it anyway). And instead of BBM (really the only thing i ended up using the crackberry for), I have WhatsApp. Awesome cross-platform IM app.
  • russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i gotta can with a string
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Samsung Transform.

Biggest POS I ever bought. Slowwwwwwww.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    recycle-cell-phones.jpg

Nice!! At least you don't have to worry about a cracked screen... cracked toes maybe, but not a cracked screen... :glasses:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    recycle-cell-phones.jpg

Taso - you are my hero, brother! lol
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S

Me too... Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate. Ready for an upgrade but got a while to wait. *sigh*
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    recycle-cell-phones.jpg

damn you beat me to it! I have this one in pink though with some rhinestones!