Size

Options
2»

Replies

• swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Everyone's got preferences, you know? And if someone's not even gonna look at me just because my boobs are the wrong size, well, there probably was never going to be much in the way of chemistry there, anyway. As for *my* preferences...I've only been intimate with one guy and I'm pretty happy with his size. And he doesn't really care how big my boobs are as long as he's allowed to touch 'em, lol.

I agree with this one. I am the same. I have only been with one person, my husband and like this person's husband as long as mine can touch my boobs and be intimate with me, he is happy. I have no complaints because our intimate moments are something we share with each other.

It is like what Jeff Foxworthy said: It ain't the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean. Or the phrase I have also heard: It is not the size that matters, but how you use it.

Whether you have been with one person or many and have the experience (not trying to disrespect anyone when I say that) of various sizes, something attracted you to that person to begin with, whether it be looks, personality, etc. Something made you want to get intimate with that person. You do not know what you are going to "see" size wise. The same goes for women. Yes we show size a little bit easier than a man, since our boobs and butts are in the outlines of our clothing, but something makes a man or a woman attracted to us and want to be intimate with us. All in all we are intimate because that is human nature. It does not matter what you have in terms of package (man or woman), but that you rock what you have no matter the size and be confindent in yourself. If you have found that one person who does not care about the package size(s) and loves you for you then that is what matters in the end, the rest is just an added bonus.

I myself was uncomfortable about my weight and body. Hell to be honest there are moments when I still am. But then I know that my man loves me for me, no matter what my size is.