What was your demon

Options

Replies

• loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Most recently.......M&MS!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhh!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    eating all day, if i was home i wouldnt stop eating, it was a bad habit. i have braces to thank for breaking that!

oh and no portion control!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    video gaming addiction. specifically FFXI. a MMO. I was too drawn in. playing 7-8 hrs. every day. sitting on my butt. fast food was breakfast, lunch and dinner since it was fast and allowed me to play non-stop. I finally broke it in Fall of 2009. I quit cold turkey and haven't played again until Jan with SWTOR. I been real careful to not fall in that abyss again. I now average 2-4 hrs. a week.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    It crawled inside me and grew for 9 months. I still have it. The exorcism didnt work.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    alcohol...not in an alcoholic way...but in the way that I litterally can FEEL my hands (and body) blow up the second I drink the stuff...If i drink even 2 drinks I will gain 3 lbs!! I know its water retention...but still frustrating!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well, I've had a bit of a hiccup the last two weeks and my demon was Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Those damn things get me EVERY YEAR!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It crawled inside me and grew for 9 months. I still have it. The exorcism didnt work.

It seems to just keep getting cuter! OMG! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It wasn't a specific food, I just ate my feelings instead of dealing with them. And I have a lot of feelings.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    beer lots and lots of beer
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwiches-300 calories of creamy goodness! I would have at least one or two of these per day, religiously. Sometimes I would even grab the tub and go at it with a spoon, easily hitting 4-500 calories or more!
    50 cent pudding pies-500 calories and one of the best things on this planet. I would have 3-7 of these per week.
    Fast food hamburgers-300-500 calories and my dad would surprise me with one of these ohh so often!

These combined are my demons and I'm glad they don't terrorize me any longer >:D
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    GREAT TOPIC!¡

Well I have hypothyroidism which causes slow metabolism and weight gain! But thats not all to blame! I got pregnant and gained 60 pounds due to pop, pizza, and stress. After the pregnancy I felt as though all never be fit. And accepted the fact that I would be fat for the rest of my life, so I got lazy and enjoyed all kinds of foods. Now I'm realizing this is not how I want to spend the rest of my life. Tired, weak, out of breath, and uncomfortable with my belly. I want to enjoy the skin im in, wear lingerie for my husband and have fun having sex with him lol.
  • MANdown_145lbs
    Options
    eating late. in the past i worked overnight, and would eat and fall to sleep. now I'm off the night shift and i try to stop eating before 7:00. I did say try didn't i:smile::wink: :laugh:
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Candy. Specifically Easter candy. Cadbury cream eggs, sweet tarts, hershey hugs & kisses......I could eat them all day long. Drool.....
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's here too! lol.. mine was Coffee Heath Bar Crunch... sooooo done with that!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate chip cookies right from the oven!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have to add peanut M&M's. I could eat the crap out of those things. Handful after handful after handful. :blushing:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Quitting smoking and sheer boredom. Food never excited me. prefer alcohol and clothes.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    chinese food in general.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    alcohol...not in an alcoholic way...but in the way that I litterally can FEEL my hands (and body) blow up the second I drink the stuff...If i drink even 2 drinks I will gain 3 lbs!! I know its water retention...but still frustrating!

So weird. I lost weight when I drank. I stopped drinking and didnt lose a pound from it.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options

Sweetie you only had 30 pounds to lose I have 80 pounds and 50 pounds is due to my lil demon, only I wouldn't call him that, I'd call him my little angel! You have a beautiful baby boy.