Ladies, KNOCK OFF THE MALE BASHING PLEASE

Options
cba4994
cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, I see red as fast as any other woman when I read comments that are disrespectful about women such as rude comments about the female body, BUT....if there is a post asking for a man's point of view, it is at the very minimum rude to jump on the thread and add snarky comments about what men really think. If someone posts a thread asking for the male point of view, let the men have the floor. Don't use it as an opportunity to throw bricks at men. If the gentlemen are gracious enough to offer their view point have enough class to let them have their say. If some idiot says something rude, then let them have it.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    Won't see any male bashing from yours truly. Bloody love 'em.

Never been keen on women though. If they're even 50% as *****y, superficial and two faced as I am then I'll steer clear.:grumble:

:bigsmile:
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I don't think that there have been any "male bashing"........we ask the men to answer, they are gracious enough to answer. I think that the only way that anyone would bash the males is if he puts his foot in his mouth (head up his rear.....whatever you want to call it), or says something that we women find insulting. I believe there is a general give and take on this subject as I know that if the guys asked us a question and we were all like "oh yeah, men just look for big boobs and/or booty and a skinny body" or whatever the question may be.......they themselves would jump on us just as quickly.

Difference is that women and men use different tactics when jumping on someone.......

But I agree with Albion.......no male bashing from me either.......
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I must not be reading those threads.

I love that there are a lot of actively posting guys here. A lot of my online participation is very female oriented (parenting, cooking, etc) so it's nice to interact :smile: Men and women tend to express themselves differently, so some miscommunication is to be expected. I've seen the bashing go both ways.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Well said. Also seen bashing both ways x