Starting over! Need support!

Options
2»

Replies

• abcdudar
    abcdudar Posts: 8
    Options
    Trust me, you aren't the only one who's started over! I must say, I have started over about 3 or 4 times myself! But trust me, being active in this community does help get your motivation going. Just keep imagining how you're going to look in that swimsuit when you have achieved your goal weight! Good luck! :smile:
  • ErinDaile
    Options
    I am starting over too! I will help you if you need it...feel free to add me as a friend!:happy:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I'm here....anyone can feel free to add me...I PROMISE I WON'T BITE...LOL:)
  • DeeMelodie
    Options
    I started my journey last August and have just gained back some weight so instead of getting depressed, I think of this as a journey with no end destination because when I get to my goal weight I still have to maintain it. My best advice is to take this a day at a time and change things incrementally, not all at once. First, I ate as I normally do so I coudl track it, then I made some better food choices. Then I increased my exercise time, etc. So stay strong and welcome back to the weight loss journey, remember you are not alone!!
    :smile:
  • meandtg3
    meandtg3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am starting over again as well. My goal is to stick with it lose 30 pounds in 6mos. We can support one another and this time----WE CAN DO IT!!!!! Denise
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You can add me!!! I love to support and motivate! :happy:
  • anneka87
    anneka87 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this I have just had a baby and need to lose 3 stone in baby weight pls add me as all the support would be great thanks. ;-)
  • EyeHeartCandii0912
    Options
    I've been at this weight loss game for 2.5 years, I'm here for good now!
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm actually giving this thing a real go for the first time and it's day 6. Family life and an office job have worn down the rough edges to a flabby and decidedly non-warrior edge. I'm psyched now that I've looked around this community and seen the lion come out of all those cages......... good times! I have 60 to drop and I'm in my mid 30's. Feel free to add me and I'd love to support ya and have a reality check for my sloppy posts! Friend me if you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers. Half the battle is done!

Ed
  • ChristieStearns
    ChristieStearns Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I lost 112, gained back 18.... working to lose those 18 and then continue as I still have another 30-40 lbs to lose. Let's get it!!!