2 months down 46 pounds down. PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    What a great story & great turn around in your life.

I wish you all the best, im sure you will be an inspiration to many people.

Good on you!
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    thanks all =)
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When I saw your subject line I thought, no way. That has to be something off, something wrong. But when I read your post I cried, it really touched my heart. Congratulations, you are rocking! You are making a difference to yourself and to others. If you ever find yourself losing your way, remember that you have already made a difference and you can turn it around any time, you have shown us how to turn it around BIG TIME!
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference in the photos is amazing!!! well done. you are an inspiration to any one out there who thinks they cant do it. Keep it up xx
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    thanks =)))
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great job Andy!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    YAY BESTEST FRIEND :DDDDD U LOOK FABULOUS!!! WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!!! GIVE ME SOME OF UR DEDICATION!!!!!! <333333
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • BunnyKiller
    Options
    Awesome job! keep it up! (I like your hair teehee)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are doing fantastic. :happy:

Do you wear your HRM while swimming? I have the same one and have been too scared to try it. I can't afford another if I break this one from wearing it in the water!
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    soo impressed! its incredible what we humans can do when we put ours minds to it, well done!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Keep up the AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    Awesome job! You are doing fantastic. :happy:

Do you wear your HRM while swimming? I have the same one and have been too scared to try it. I can't afford another if I break this one from wearing it in the water!

Im going to be using it during swimming. as long as it has a meter resistance i have lots of friends who do =)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good job Andy. Keep going! :wink:
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    Thanks Leelah =)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Looking forward to seeing more progress! :) Keep up the good work Andy!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Love your new face and looking forward to seeing more (and less) of it! You are amazing!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey Andy,
    hard to believe its 2 months already, you have done an amazing job of staying to your goals and being dedicated to getting healthy.
    I love listening to your VLOGS... you should have a link here daily in the community to motivate others and get all the support you need or want. Proud of how far you have come. T
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Awesome!
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You are truly inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!