9 month results!!!

Options

Replies

• sophiawarrilow
    sophiawarrilow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - you should be very proud :) good luck for the next stretch!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I just showed my husband your pics as he walked by. He said, "That's terriffic!" I agree! Well done! I'm sure you'll have continued success. :drinker:
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Great job !! I wouldn't have known that those 2 pics were of the same person. You inspire me to continue on my journey. I've got about 80 lbs to go to where you are ! It's great to see the pics and what 199 "might" look like for me !

Thanks for posting and again, Awesome job !
  • o4joyed
    o4joyed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! So proud of you!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words. It's been hard! But has payed off. I have a ways to go but I have a good start. I was mortified at my before picture. My sister took this out at my parents farm as we were coloring Easter Eggs (I'm Methodist). Even after seeing that picture it took me two months to do anything about it.

Someone asked me my secret. I have none. I log what I eat and exercise. I haven't given anything up because I can't live that way. It's about modiration for me. We are all different and need to do what works for each of us. It took me awhile to find out what works and my body like to throw me for a loop every now and then!

Thank you southernyanke for your husbands comment, that just made my day!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats!
  • giag09
    giag09 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look onederful! :) keep it up no looking back! one day at a time!
  • lazatin
    Options
    Exactly, one day at a time. Eventually they add up to months!
  • margerator
    Options
    You were successful 30 lbs ago! You should be proud of yourself! Congratulations!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
    What a great story. Brought a smile to my face.

Keep up the great work.
  • flyboyzii
    flyboyzii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I must say it looks like you "dropped" 15+ years. Great job. You have much to be proud of
  • lazatin
    Options
    you look incredible, well done. Love your top too and your smile :happy:
    The top was my reward for getting to Onederlamd. (Maurices)
  • spelts2012
    Options
    congrats. You look fabulous. I am hoping to be where you are. You have given me some motivation lady thanks and again CONGRATS
  • lazatin
    Options
    WTG~~so nice to see your collarbones!! I know that sounds silly, but you know EXACTLY what I mean~ I can't wait to see my own like that!! YOU LOOK GREAT! CONGRATS!
    I touch my collar bones all the time! I so know what you mean!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I can not wait to get it Onederland!:smile:
  • MomSof4
    MomSof4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A-ma-zing. Congrats
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for posting this! This is such great motivation to me. Looking at the changes on a daily basis are almost unnoticeable and make it difficult to focus on my first goal of reaching 250. You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success!
  • BakedBlonde
    BakedBlonde Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! You look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! That's amazing! You definitely look a good 20 years younger! Good job!! (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!