Taco Bell, yuck!

Options
MrsInmon
MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
Really want to try Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Tacos! Doritos are my one demon but I dislike Taco Bell. My husband is a jerk cause he tried them already and then told me how they are coming out with a Doritos Cool Ranch taco, WHAT?! Cool Ranch is my favorite.

I really want/need to make the drive to Taco Bell! Have you tried it yet? Will you ever try it? Should I try it? ;)

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ive heard its ok, but nothing all that special.
    personally, i love taco bell and plan on trying it lol no need to avoid it, if you want it.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Yes, you should try it. Then tell us all about it.
    Sharing. :love:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I have a few opinions based on the information you have provided.

1) I like Taco Bell.
    2) I like Chipotle even more.
    3) I don't get corn at either place, because corn killed my family in a horrible confrontation over a $5 loan.
    4) Your husband clearly is trying to sabotage your efforts.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have a few opinions based on the information you have provided.

1) I like Taco Bell.
    2) I like Chipotle even more.
    3) I don't get corn at either place, because corn killed my family in a horrible confrontation over a $5 loan.
    4) Your husband clearly is trying to sabotage your efforts.

You quack me up!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I walked to Taco Bell yesterday just to get it. I thought it was delicious! If you don't get the supreme, it's only 170 calories (200 with).
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    It's a regular Taco Bell taco with a Doritos shell. If you don't like Taco Bell, there's no need to try it except for the novelty. Try making a taco salad with Doritos.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I just had it today it was delicious but then again I love everything at Taco Bell.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I love taco bell; but it always gives me the runs. My cleanse diet includes some tacos and a chalupa. Clears me out every time.

Edit: IN answer to your question: Give one a try. It isn't going to kill you. Just don't go eating 12 of them a day.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    It's a regular Taco Bell taco with a Doritos shell. If you don't like Taco Bell, there's no need to try it except for the novelty. Try making a taco salad with Doritos.
    ^^^ Brilliant. Adopt me? <grin>
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    OMGWTFBBQ!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Something I posted on tumblr that's become quite popular...

tumblr_lzjx86knY11qbys7po1_500.jpg
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Every now and then I just have to have Taco Bell. Haven't tried those, though, I always stick with the Supreme Taco meal.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Brilliant. Adopt me? <grin>
    My friend's husband said he heard of this somewhere: get a snack size bag of Doritos, break them up slightly, and add all the taco ingredients into the bag, mix, and eat with a fork.
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lol i literally work at taco bell lol its been crazy ever since we came out with the dorito taco almost everyone buys either 2 or 3 or 12 at a time its crazy... me personally its ok not the best thing tho...

n hey that cool ranch taco is a secret who told u lol
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I am curious to try it as well, and I never eat Taco Bell! It's the Dorito factor drawing me in. I may cave, just once.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Who likes cool ranch?!
  • davegruper
    davegruper Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell was my everyday addiction. Two years ago I had to stop cold turkey as part my move to a healthy lifestyle. Haven't been back since.
  • down_ell_beez
    down_ell_beez Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried one on Friday as I happen to have a weakness for Doritos. I thought that the seasoning wasn't the same as a normal dorito, tasted a lot more salty. I could take it or leave it, it wasn't my favorite item there for sure.

I am, however, going to hold my breath that the cool ranch loco taco will move itself to top slot on my TacoBell favorits.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Something I posted on tumblr that's become quite popular...

tumblr_lzjx86knY11qbys7po1_500.jpg
    Meh...the lipid hypotesis is dog poo. Saturated fat are not the devil.
    Perso i never eat at taco bell because everything taste too salty. Blehhhh
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Doritos Locos Tacos
    Serving size 113g (about 3.5 oz.)
    Calories 200
    Calories from fat 100
    Total fat 11g
    Saturated fat 4.5g

I'll pass.