2 lbs in 25 days ...

Options
hiddensecant
hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
I couldn't wait another 5 days. So here are progression photos from Day 1 and Day 25 of P90X. Yes, those numbers are right ... the scale says I'm only 2 lbs lighter.

173180_8711.jpg

Replies

• hiddensecant
    Options
    I couldn't wait another 5 days. So here are progression photos from Day 1 and Day 25 of P90X. Yes, those numbers are right ... the scale says I'm only 2 lbs lighter.

173180_8711.jpg
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing amount of progress! Pictures definitely speak louder than words. I say throw that scale right out the window!! Hope you are tracking your measurments....it looks like you have lost some SERIOUS inches. Great work...you should be very proud of yourself.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing amount of progress! Pictures definitely speak louder than words. I say throw that scale right out the window!! Hope you are tracking your measurments....it looks like you have lost some SERIOUS inches. Great work...you should be very proud of yourself.

Thank you; I am proud :bigsmile:.

The inches have just been melting away and I definitely prefer inches to pounds! :drinker:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing photos! I wish this could get stickied so that others and new people that come who are worrying about numbers on the scale vs. how they look and feel (those photos are living proof!!) can see that it's not about the scale.
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW O WOW O WOW!!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm wondering if it's because muscle weights more than fat, so you got in a better shape, not just "skinnier"?
    GOOD JOB! You are ready for bikini season! :wink:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I'm wondering if it's because muscle weights more than fat, so you got in a better shape, not just "skinnier"?
    GOOD JOB! You are ready for bikini season! :wink:

When you tone your muscles they get heavier so it can offset the pounds lossed from fat. So I'm definitely more toned and also a lot thinner.

By the way, I'm not even 1/3rd of the way done. It's a 90-day fitness plan!
    WOW O WOW O WOW!!! YOU GO GIRL!

:blushing:
    Wow, amazing photos! I wish this could get stickied so that others and new people that come who are worrying about numbers on the scale vs. how they look and feel (those photos are living proof!!) can see that it's not about the scale.

I always tell people that worrying about the scale can make your body hold onto fat, hehe. Good thing I never worry about the scale. :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go, Keep up the great work :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • krystad
    krystad Posts: 28
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!! i am on day 23 of p90x and i love it, i hope i am as successful as you! WOW
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!! i am on day 23 of p90x and i love it, i hope i am as successful as you! WOW

I hope you took your before photo! I'll be bugging you in a week for your 30-day, hehe.

Wow, way to go, Keep up the great work

Thanks Laura! *hugs*
  • Jazzingina
    Jazzingina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy with those results
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I would be very happy with those results

Thank you, I am very happy ... and welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    WOW you look great!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Sooo amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! You should be on the infomercial! :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Don't you love tightening your body? Good for you!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Another P90x transformation story in progress!!! :drinker:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    IM sorry im new to this but what is " P90x "

And you look great by the way keep up the good work.:bigsmile:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Thanks for celebrating with me. I love this forum and the support it offers! :smile:
    IM sorry im new to this but what is " P90x "

P90X is a 90-day fitness plan by Beachbody; it comes with 12 [painful] workout dvd's and the schedule rotates through them in a certain order to put you in peak physical shape. Good stuff!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    that is so cool! you are doing great--so much leaner! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!