Girls 40 to 45 and 50+ pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think you got plenty pointers from the responses.

1. Adjust your diet. happened to me, when i wen on low-cal diet and ended up gaining weight. it all changed when i reduced carb intake
    2. Weight loss is a long term solution. Do not get discouraged by not losing. We are not 17 anymore. The older we get, the more of plateaus we experience during our diets. Stick with it.
    3. And finally, there is NO magic: if you don't burn calories you consume daily, they will impact your weight. So, if that cake is on your plate for dinner tonight, exercise 30 extra minutes to enjoy it.

Good luck.
  • Bensgrammy
    Bensgrammy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first day here. Got 80 lbs to lose. Ugh. I need all the encouragement I can get. I'm 62 so it's going to take a while. Anyway, I just put this program on my Android so I can take it with me. Here I go!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to MFP. I am 41 and want to lose 35lbs. I have lost weight before doing no to low carb diets but I really want to eat normally and excercise and just be healthy!

I live in Georgia :)

Tina
  • rvpearson
    rvpearson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Renee, 43, want to lose around 70lbs. Have lost 9 in the past 4 weeks. Feel free to add me!
  • AMike98
    AMike98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, Hi everyone!! I didn't realize I had gotten so many responses to this. Life had gotten a little hectic for the last few weeks so I haven't been back to view my message boards.

Hopefully we can all be a support system to all of us.

Please add me to your "friends" lists if you haven't all ready!!

Thanks! Keep pushing on everyone!!

Angie
  • merrazu
    merrazu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm. 42 and have almost 80 pounds to lose. Would like to be part of a support group, makes it easier to talk to others in the same boat!
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :O)
  • Marsha41015
    Options
    Hello everyone i'm Marsha just joined this site today after my cousin referred me, liking it so far, i've been a stay at home mom for the past 15 years, i have two kids ages 15 and 8 and i'm married, i'm needing to lose at least 70 pounds but my goal right now is 50 pounds, i want to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 130 pounds, Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello.