Grandma Looking For Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm not a grandma but I am a grand-aunt. Turned 57 in January and have lost about 40 pounds since last summer. Working on those last few, and will be happy of offer encouragement on your journey, if you want to send the request.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I too am a grandma and have about 40lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to make better food choices. I'm still working on that, but I'm usually on here everyday and love reading everyone's inspirational stories and get great ideas for some delicious food! We can motivate each other!
  • Hi' Grandma I'm a Grandma too :D
  • small steps for a BIG DIFFERENCE!
    Hi' Grandma I'm a Grandma too :D LOL I knew to this
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Please add if you like. I have been here for 185 days and will offer support.
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome!!! Add me as a friend on your weight loss journey! I just started back myself after having my 4th son, so I have a ways to go!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jocy, and welcome! I'll be 51 next month. I have 3 beautiful children and 2 beautiful grandchildren. I'm stuck on my plateau at the moment, but will gladly be part of your support team if you'd like!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a grandma too. 5 grandkids and another coming in September. Add me if you like, I enjoy encouraging people on their journey and really like seeing them succeed. I lost a little weight before I joined MFP so I have lost 42lbs. I want to join the grandma club.
  • JackieAC1951
    JackieAC1951 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a Nana of 4 with another one coming in the fall. I have not even seen my youngest grandson, born in 2011, except by internet as he lives with his parents and big brother in Aberdeen, Scotland, and I live in USA, state of Georgia. I'm on my way to being 61 real soon, and I want to be able, like one poster stated, to get into the floor and play with my grandchildren. I need to lose 60lbs so count me in for membership in the Grandma Club.
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    You can add me too if you like. I'm a 56 year old grandpa. I have been here a few weeks and have lost about 9 so far.