"new" clothes

Options
Georg
Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
I need an outfit for tomorrow night & since the weather is changing, I went through some dark corners of my closet.
I found a top I bought on a vacation in Canada 2 summers ago. I wore it once & promptly outgrew it.
Then I tried on a pair of capris that I busted the zipper out of last spring.
So that's what I'll be wearing tomorrow. I fixed the zipper, ironed the top & I'll be stylin'!!!!!
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Georg
    Options
    I need an outfit for tomorrow night & since the weather is changing, I went through some dark corners of my closet.
    I found a top I bought on a vacation in Canada 2 summers ago. I wore it once & promptly outgrew it.
    Then I tried on a pair of capris that I busted the zipper out of last spring.
    So that's what I'll be wearing tomorrow. I fixed the zipper, ironed the top & I'll be stylin'!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!! so nice getting into clothes you have not worn for awhile
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Yup...I hear yah! Some of the people at work have commented on my "new wardrobe" and I just keep telling them that it's not new...it's just clothes that fit again!!! I love it!!!
    Congrats on your success!!!!
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    That is what I am looking forward too!! The closet full of clothes I cant wear! Whole new wordrobe for free as soon as I can fit into it!! Congrats!!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    wtg! isnt it great when we can wear our old clothes again, and they feel new!! Soon though you wont be able to wear it again, but that will be because they are too big!!!
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    Dont cha love shopping in your closet and finding things that you grew out of or bought and they did fit quite right. I've found a couple of cruise outfits that way. Great NSV!!!
  • Georg
    Options
    Thanks.
    It was fun, but exactly how do I log 3 hours in high heels?!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you r cool lady:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

just log it as 3 hrs walking. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    but, u really earned more than that.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: