anyone looking to lose 35-40 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That has been my goal lose 30 by mid June or more......Not going to good! I get started doing good and have the best intentions but sticking to it is the hardest! I could use all the help I can get!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    We're getting close to June! How are you ladies doing on your goals??
  • sweetbabyjane
    sweetbabyjane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to loose an addittional 40-45 lbs, I'm down 22 so far so started with about 65 to loose. My 30th birthday is at the end of June so I'm hoping to loose as much as I can by then! I lost my first 35 last fall and then about 12 lbs back on. I just started back on this site this week so my goal is 15lbs by my birthday! Please add me!
  • Rowena02148
    Rowena02148 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 33pds to go. Count me in. Although I don't really have a time line. Just trying to lose 1-2pds a week or try to lose most if not all by end of summer. It's hard to go to the gym during winter time and at night. According to BMI I am obese. I'm trying to be within my normal BMI. So, here goes.....
  • smexyaddie
    smexyaddie Posts: 28
    Options
    this has been my goal for a long time but i'm really struggling so far i've only managed to lose 7 lbs :(
  • LOV3islouder
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 lbs by the end of summer, sooner of course would be wonderful but I don't think that's very realistic. I'm on day 3 of the 30 day shred - level one, while I can't see any changes I can definitely feel the program working. I plan on doing it for 60 days instead of 30. once the changes start I'll be happy to share them.
    Good luck everyone, we can do this! :)
  • dentedearmuffs1
    Options
    I originally started at wanting to lose 52 pounds, lost 14 so far, so 38 more pounds to go! Obviously I'd love to look as great as possible whenever but I'd love to lose 30 more by beginning of September in time for a huge music festival. Feel free to add me!
  • ampgsp03
    ampgsp03 Posts: 20
    Options
    hi my name is ashley and im breastfeeding, about to do 30 day shred video, walk.. im looking to lose about 30 lbs by end of june. any of you guys breastfeeding? what are some thing weither its dieting or workout that you guys have been doing thats working. hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hi my name is ashley and im breastfeeding, about to do 30 day shred video, walk.. im looking to lose about 30 lbs by end of june. any of you guys breastfeeding? what are some thing weither its dieting or workout that you guys have been doing thats working. hope to hear from you guys soon. :)

Im not Breastfeeding, but have an almost 4 month old. I started the 30 day shred, but it lost my interest quickly. I just started Jillian's kickboxing fast fix and love it! I also do my elliptical or go for a walk most days too. Feel free to add me!
  • ampgsp03
    ampgsp03 Posts: 20
    Options

Im not Breastfeeding, but have an almost 4 month old. I started the 30 day shred, but it lost my interest quickly. I just started Jillian's kickboxing fast fix and love it! I also do my elliptical or go for a walk most days too. Feel free to add me!

where do you get the jillians kickboxing at? and i love walking with my boys n my new baby they love walks..
  • tai3
    tai3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have about 40 to go. I started 10 days ago with 45 and a goal of early to Mid August (if possible).
  • revncarmichael
    revncarmichael Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just a bit of an update. I started February 10. I am now at 29lbs. Just about .8 of a pound away from my first goal of thirty pounds. I will then go by 10lbs goals. Hit a really plateus and lose my focus. Back on track! Even if you fall off the good eating track, climb on again. I find Advocare Meal Replacements with a cup of fruit blended in to be a great meal on those hot days. I throw ice in too. God bless. :happy:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 30 but could do 35 ;)