Options
hi i just got done with my first journal page. im new to this site, ive tried other sites, but didnt get the support i was looking for. maybe it was just me, i dont know, so ill try another one. hope to hear from some of you so that i can write back, and find some support and maybe give some too.:bigsmile:

Replies

• westenfan
    westenfan Posts: 10
    Options
    hi i just got done with my first journal page. im new to this site, ive tried other sites, but didnt get the support i was looking for. maybe it was just me, i dont know, so ill try another one. hope to hear from some of you so that i can write back, and find some support and maybe give some too.:bigsmile:
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Oh you will love this site! Everyone is soo supportive and nice. Good luck with everything, we are all here to help eachother out!!:smile:

-Danielle
  • mcfrlndsgirl
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the site as well, but so far there has been lots of great information and good people. I hope you find success this time around.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome and come join the blue team for the biggest loser team. Everyone here however is wonderful support and its a great site.
  • HopTuNaa
    HopTuNaa Posts: 31
    Options
    What is this team thing?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi westenfan, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • westenfan
    Options
    thanx for the tip about posting food before i eat it. i just finished posting todays food and allready know what im having tomorrow, so ill go back and put that in too. does iced tea count as water, beacause i love iced tea. and also when im done doing all my posting and it has calories consumed today then burnt off from exercise it will say like 117 calories left or something like that, does that mean i should eat more that day. thanx for your support maybe thru this site i can get some help and support that i need.:glasses:
  • westenfan
    Options
    thanx for the posting, im allready liking this site. its really easy to figure it all out. and getting support is gonna really help me. so thanx and well talk again.:smile:
  • xu2mex
    xu2mex Posts: 11
    Options
    IM A NEWBIE HERE TOO...BUT I KNOW ITS GOING TO WORK...tracking and monitoring is all it takes with the support of others..of course I can do this alone...but a rigid structured system will help me drastically.. I HAVE TWO SISTERS ON MY TEAM..and now a whole network.

DO IT DO IT DO IT
  • westenfan
    Options
    how do i get mail from people every time i go to the mail page it says i dont have any and i dont have friends. can someone help me out i dont want to act like im ignoring people i just dont know what im doing wrong. thanx:happy: :bigsmile: