So what does everyone do for a living?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Bank teller and horse trainer and mom.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, traveling notary, personal assistant, and I make hair bows for kids and some dogs.

For the most part-a stay at home mom.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    customer relations manager at an infiniti dealership.

there is a beautiful, expensive car (that i can't afford!) parked right next to my desk. i can only stare at it and dream. :love: hahaha!
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tennis Pro, Teacher, Coach.
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    stay at home mom.
    used to be a global credit manager, lots of travel, lots of money, lots of hours and lots of pressure. i loved it. then i had kids. funny how that job doesn't define me anymore. now i'm an executive family chef, transportation coordinator and chief diaper manager! this is sooo much better!
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Stay at home Mommy for the most part! I am a elementary substitute when they need me!

Of course the below is all volunteer
    Team Soccer mom

PTA Site Rep.

Newsletter editor for our Youth Soccer Club
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    opatt23-what do you do for a living?
  • stephbarrera
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom that watches another toddler in my house four days a week.
  • conklinaj
    Options
    attorney for tennessee supreme court
  • Erica92627
    Options
    government office here. Not going to say where because I wouldn't want someone I know to narrow it down. :tongue:
  • opatt23
    Options
    attorney for tennessee supreme court

Tennessee? What part?
  • opatt23
    Options
    opatt23-what do you do for a living?

:smile: Thanks for asking! I am currently a counselor for Jenny Craig and Im going to school to be a Veterinarian Technician.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Scientist...biologist! But I don't let that define me. I'm a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a really good friend to everyone I know. I'm also a proud mother of 2 beautiful dogs and 2 rather interesting cats!!
  • lifesaver
    Options
    I'm a student... in Anthropology and Drama

I am working at a gift shop currently and looking for a summer job!
  • lshutt
    lshutt Posts: 11
    Options
    Director of Nursing for Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. Love my job :love:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I deliver newspapers(12 years now) and run a daycare in my home in addition to caring for my 5 year old. My professional career sadly ended when I had to have brain surgery in 1996 that left me with permanent nerve damage. Prior to that, I was the secretary to the Publisher of our local newspaper.
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife and mommy to 4 kids (ages 6 and down!!:tongue: )

I also work on the weekends as a private caregiver to an elderly woman....I'm also the music director/drama director/sunday school worker/ladies aux. president at my church!!!!
  • deanna72777
    Options
    I am stay at home wife, to my wonderful husband Dave, and stay at home mom to my 4 wonderful boys ages 8 1/2, 6, 4, and 2 (see pic to see how beautiful they are!) Plus I watch my niece everyday from April til December.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    legal assistant