New girl AHOY! 40 pounds of pizza and cider to burn!

I have willingly gorged myself on everything I love to eat and drink for the last 4 years. Now it's time to pay the piper.
My poor body deserves some major attention, sadly I have the attention span of a fruit fly.
If any of you fabulous people can find it in your hearts to add me - berate me when I miss a day of eating right or working out, say something nice to me when I keep my health and fitness plates spinning for a decent amount of time.. I would really appreciate it. I will of course do the same for any and all who add me.

Have fun and good luck sexy self improvers :)

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Nice! Beer and chicken wing gut here! Nice to meet ya! Add me anytime!
  • om nom beer and chicken wings ^^
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    My gut consists of vodka red bull's and deep fried ANYTHING! We can do this! :wink:
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • Evelyn_22
    Evelyn_22 Posts: 70 Member
    OMG CIDER! I want some now. Bar ...only a block away....cider $6. :( I have school in the morning. My gut is cider, pizza, and egg rolls.
  • mmm, love duck spring rolls... I haven't even started properly yet and already I want all of the bad food in the world right now!
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    My tubby is chicken fried steak, extra gravy and beer.
  • In three weeks I'm going to reintroduce tiny amounts of awesomely evil food into my diet with the addition of swimming every other day and planned burn out sessions before anything particularly yummy (fatty). Only three weeks of tortuous addiction pain to go ^^ Yaaaaaaay. om nom future small glass of cider ><
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Good luck!