7 months Progress! 74 lbs. down and Bathing Suit! Pics!

Options

Replies

• twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    fantastic!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You're looking AMAZING!!
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing. I am truly proud of you. Consistency and dedication is the key. I wish you all the best. You look GREAT! Enjoy you Bkeats and may you be Blessed with many more healthy years!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! YOu look amazing
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Look at youuu! So inspiring! You started at where I'm pretty much at, so it's lovely to see that it IS indeed possible if you want it bad enough. Awesome job!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look like Demi Moore (when she was healthy)!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • fitfabulousfoodie
    Options
    Wow! I am in a 16/18 now and you give me hope.... So happy for you.
  • 5kInflatable
    5kInflatable Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You are such an inspiration to me!! Thanks so much for sharing how you achieved this amazing goal! I was just about to give up because I have been stuck in the 200s for waaaaaay too long. But, I am going to try something new based on reading this post, because I have an elliptical in my home too. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • hmckitrick
    Options
    Congratulations! I always love success stories when people are doing it at home on their own, it's incredibly motivating! Thanks for sharing. It's hard to stay motivated, stories like these always help.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I have a Pro Form Elliptical in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher.

awesome!!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    That is great you look AMAZING!
  • 12mcguigan14
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I'm on my first day so your pics are great inspiration and motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 74 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (61 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. For anyone wondering, I am 5' 5".

you are such an inspiration
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Work it out girl! You look HOT! I know your husband can't keep his paws off ya! Thanks for the encouragement to push on! Also, I think you did an awesome job in such a short period of time!
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You are very inspiring. I have lost 60 lbs I have been back sliding lately but you have inspired me to get off my butt and get back to it. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday mine in on 3/19.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    We've got similar start and goal weights so this is really inspiring for me! You look absolutely amazing, well done!!
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 74 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (61 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. For anyone wondering, I am 5' 5".
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for sharing this info of what you did/are doing... much appreciated! GREAT JOB... you're a pretty lady!!
  • ereedy61
    ereedy61 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats!! You certainly show the spirit and tenacity for what it takes....isnt feeling GOOD wonderful? Kudos to you!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow WOW!!! Congratulations! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!