I'm LOOKING thinner but FEELING the same

Options
is it muscle? I don't know that's what I initially thought.

Here's basically my average day

Fruits throughout the entire day, I don't count the calories for them. I will eat them from morning till night but only when hungry.

Sometimes I'll have a light snack or have a little sandwich.

For my dinner it's usually a curry I make myself. 60g of rice, beef style meat free pieces with chopped tomatoes and veg.

My calories vary some days I only at 1000 which I know is bad, it's just difficult to eat when you're so stuffed! lol but I've tried lately eating around 1300+

I excersise everyday, usually dancing and zumba for an hour or two it depends on my energy levels. Burning around 450 - 700 calories. I know that my physique is changing but my scales are not budging. But people are telling me I look different every week. Would love some advice and of course construct criticism is very welcome and appreciated.

Replies

• tati85cr
    tati85cr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was having a similar problem. The thing is that it is better to eat what your body exactly needs rather than just count calories. Because you could eat 1200 calories out of Doritos, but that's not the type of food your body needs.

I got an appointment with a nutriotionist a month ago and it turned out that I was eating lots of fruits and she explained that fruits are good but they are full of carbs. I was almost eating lots of whole wheat bread and that isn't good either. So, basically, my advice to you is to get an appointment with a good nutritionist.

If you do so, be honest and say everything you eat and the portions. They will do a personalized plan, but most important, they will tell you what to eat according to what your body needs.

Good luck and I hope you can feel better soon. I was really frustrated before I made the appointment, so I can really understand how you feel.

P.S. Eating few calories makes your body go into starvation mode, so it will keep more fat.

12958100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools