Heres some motivation

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Pittsburgh had the return of the marathon this past weekend and i was sulking cause i wanted to run but i will next year/. It brought out 10,000 and some odd runners!!!!! And for the real motivation.... the woman who won the womans division did so in 2:22 thats just ADMIRABLE!!!!!!!!!!! she was ten measly minutes behind the overall(male) winner at 2:22 so just knowing that many peoiple went out for it and knowing random strangers kline the streets to cheer you on is enough to make me determined to do the 26.2

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    Pittsburgh had the return of the marathon this past weekend and i was sulking cause i wanted to run but i will next year/. It brought out 10,000 and some odd runners!!!!! And for the real motivation.... the woman who won the womans division did so in 2:22 thats just ADMIRABLE!!!!!!!!!!! she was ten measly minutes behind the overall(male) winner at 2:22 so just knowing that many peoiple went out for it and knowing random strangers kline the streets to cheer you on is enough to make me determined to do the 26.2
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an awesome goal to have! You can do it! I expect to see an update here next year that you've won! :tongue: :smokin:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    im shooting for under 4 hrs. id be happy i mean ifoprah can do it no reason i cant. The halfie is this year.