3,2,1 cake - SINGLE serving cake

Options

Replies

• Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A nutrionist at work, mentioned this recipe the other day and said these were the Nutrition Facts....Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Total Fat 0.5g Saturated Fat 0.2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 245mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Fiber 0.5g Protein 1.5g Calcium 50mg ...which seems pretty good to me. I will be trying this SOON !

I do this and I LOVE it!! But depending on the mix you use with the Angel Food changes the calorie count... Mine says 99 Cal for Chocolate and 98 for Spice and Carrot... :)
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ohh just just mix it up and have fun!... For Starters...

Chocolate.. add a few Dark Chocolate Chips
    a teaspoon or Table spoon of Peanut Butter

Spice... Add Pumpkin and cspices
    Add Teaspoon of Brown Sugar and Tsp of Pecans
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If you only add 1 T of water... it is less spongy and more dense... kinda brownie like!
  • 01katrina
    01katrina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, this sounds good even for my kids! Easy on a yucky day!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just made this! I used:

Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
    Betty Crocker French Vanilla Cake Mix
    Water

I measured all the powder first and calculated how many total tablespoons it makes. It makes approx. 29-30 servings (3 Tbsp. each), which comes out to 109 calories for each mug made. That's using my brands above. It's very good!
  • meganw5638
    meganw5638 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight using a pineapple flavored cake with the angel food. It was pretty decent. Next time I plan to heat up a pineapple slice with a teaspoon of brown sugar and eat it together with the 3-2-1. Instant pineapple upside down cake!

When I was on WW I used to always make the pineapple cake recipe, you just combine a box of angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple (juice and all), I don't know the baking directions anymore but it was really yummy and low points.
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I think you bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes or so. Also you can mix angel food cake mix and cherry pie filling together bake for about 30 minutes it will brown easy it was about 2 points the old system
  • Ganners
    Ganners Posts: 24
    Options
    bump
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I made these before, the last time this thread was around. I used the devils food and angel food cakes, and the calories were 112 each. They kind of need something on top, I usually use fruit.

BUT, the best thing ever on these is a serving of that new Cool Whip Frosting. It takes them from zero to hero!
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I gotta admit that I love just eating the batter....it usually doesn't make it into the microwave. It's very light and airy and reminds me of a chocolate mousse.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I gotta admit that I love just eating the batter....it usually doesn't make it into the microwave. It's very light and airy and reminds me of a chocolate mousse.

lol sounds like me
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    ive had this with yellow cake mix, white mix, chocolate and even carrot cake mix...they are all so very delicious..i like to put fresh fruit on mine
  • Gracebel
    Gracebel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, sounds delish!! x
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I add in 1/2 Tbs of peanut butter and 6 dark chocolate chips before microwaving. It is really tasty!
  • Garnet0284
    Garnet0284 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    This sounds tasty, I'm gonna try this next time I have a sweet craving!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've made this with an orange cake mix and added a TBSP of fat free Cool Whip and it is a great dessert.
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump