No meanies allowed!!

Options
Hi! My name is Megan and I would love some new friends to help motivate and encourage me on my journey to better health. This is not my first time using MFP because I have had to delete a lot of accounts due to rude, insensitive know-it-alls who think they rule this online fitness world...I swear, some people really need to chill the heck out. Anyways, if you're a nice person, let's be friends! I don't bite, and I need some online chit chat! Hehe :laugh: :bigsmile:

Replies

• terriebmn
    Options
    No matter how old or young you are, words/actions can hurt and lower the self esteem even further. I don't need to hear negativity or be made to feel that I am insignificant because I have a weight problem Would love to be on your support team!!
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm just really curious as to how you picked your username? lol
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Good luck this time. I am wondering though, if you realized you just chummed the water with your topic title.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Smallerme12
    Options
    I would love to add you, I was going to look into paying WW for the same program. I am really glad I didn't!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    How many accounts have you had to delete?
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hello Megan Welcome Back lets hope you dont get anymore people like that on hopefully your last time creating a profile again feel free to add me im always talking on here haha and i can be an awesome motivator and answer any question i can
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awww bless your heart.

:flowerforyou:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

I hope she wears a cape and flies around passing out pizza to her new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

I hope she wears a cape and flies around passing out pizza to her new friends! :flowerforyou:

YES!!
  • jozev
    jozev Posts: 27
    Options
    I am a certified non-meanie. :smile:
  • 2getgeorge
    2getgeorge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mean person. When asked for my OPINION on something I will tell it to you straight no sugar coating
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Apparently light-hearted joking about the bluntness of the interwebz is not allowed in this thread. Noted.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    How many accounts have you had to delete?

And who held the gun to your head?
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm nice! A bit too nice for my own good, most of the time ;)
    I have absolutely no 'guidelines' anyone has to follow to be my friend- I am more than happy to be friends with anyone on this site.
    We all need support and motivation, from time to time, and who am I to judge anyone else? I have my own issues to deal with! Thin or fat, tall or short, close to reaching our goal weight or just starting- we're all trying to get healthier and happier :)
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck!
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options
    No matter how old or young you are, words/actions can hurt and lower the self esteem even further. I don't need to hear negativity or be made to feel that I am insignificant because I have a weight problem Would love to be on your support team!!

I completely agree! I don't need extra negativity in my life. I just want to be successful!
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options

Well, I love pizza...a lot...
  • talorK
    talorK Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Pizza_woman,
    I am also new to this...If you ever need any moral support ...I'm your gal! I've got a long way to go!
  • Pizza_Woman
    Options
    Good luck this time. I am wondering though, if you realized you just chummed the water with your topic title.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yes, I realize that some people will still be rude despite my pleas for kindness.