Favorite Annoying P90X Sayings

Options
So we don't do P90X that often any more but we broke out the plyometrics dvd today (ow) and had a few laughs over some of the annoying Tony lines that we remembered from last summer. Anybody want to share your favorite (should that be least favorite) Tony Horton one-liners? Here are a few of the ones that make me want to a) laugh and b) punch Tony:

1. Scissor? Get it? from ab ripper
2. Check your heart rate! What's your zone? (very rhythmically, from Ken Po)
3. That's why they call her Blam!
4. Experts couldn't do it...people from class could! from plyo

Oh and also can I get at least one person to agree with me that Tony looks just a little bit like Voldemort? Thank you. That is all.

Replies

• pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Do your best and forget the rest! He is such a nard!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Tip of the day: don't smash your face.
  • 858Ryan
    858Ryan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats a short uncle right there.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Tip of the day: don't smash your face.

^^^^^
    THIS!!! Also almost smashed my face the first time from laughing too ;)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I heard that one guy mumble a "That's what she said" during the Stretch X. Not exactly my favorite saying, just thought it was funny that they'd leave that in there
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    How many times does he have to say, "The mother of all X workouts" during Plyo? Seriously... we get it.
  • leadoff
    leadoff Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5 4.....3 2......1...... :)

Zherman potato soup. (from Chest and Back)
  • ceaton80
    ceaton80 Posts: 37
    Options
    "Whatever turns you on" As I see Tony staring at the lady bending over in front of him! LOL
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    "Do your VINYASA!" He says that so many times in Yoga X, I can actually hear his voice in my head saying it now. It's ingrained. And I hate vinyasas.

"Ab. Ripper. X." as he's walking forward with a menacing look in his eye towards the camera in the Ab Ripper video.

"Men.. Do what you feel. Women.. Do what you feel." Along with "There's no such thing as an insanity clause." from the lower body workout. Technically, the second is from Dreya, but I can hear her say it in my head, too.

"Don't just kinda do it when you sorta don't feel like it.." as he's moving his arms up and down like a woman with teeny weights. I don't know why, but that one sticks with me.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    These are all so great. I'm laughing already this morning looking through them!! I don't think I've ever heard the "that's what she said" so maybe I'll have to check it out. Most of these lines are only annoying because we hear them so many times after weeks of doing the DVDs I'm sure. Another favorite moment of mine in Plyo is how he has you switch legs during one of the stretches and says "We've got two legs, let's do the other one" and it's only like ten minutes AFTER he points out that one of the guys in the workout video has a prosthesis. :bigsmile: