Cheat day Yes or Just a little

Options
13»

Replies

• WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have a cheat day every friday or saturday, depending on weekend plans, but I make sure I am REALLY diligent with my exercise and calories the rest of the week! Its working for me! Almost 20lbs down! Weight loss isnt the same for everyone though! Do what works best for you!
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    I sometimes have a meal of indulgence, where instead of cooking at home, my hubby and I go out and have something like pasta, barbecue, or ice cream, but even then, because I don't want to pay for it later, I'm still mindful of what I eat and how much I eat. At my favorite place, I subbed two bad things for two very healthy things, and I still felt like that small bit of effort was better than "cheating" or just pigging out and eating every cookie or candy bar in sight. Plus, I feel bad when I don't eat healthy!

I've found that I don't WANT to cheat, because I've spent so much time and energy into losing weight already. If I have a cookie now and then, I log it, but I don't ever go overboard, and I'm honest every day with what goes into my mouth.