I'm new here too!!!

hairtender80
hairtender80 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello....I recently had my second son and I am on my journey to getting the Baby weight off!!!

Replies

• Hello....I recently had my second son and I am on my journey to getting the Baby weight off!!!
  • mother23ts
    mother23ts Posts: 70
    Good luck with your weight loss. I joined a couple of months ago and it has been very helpful. I have a 3 yr old and 1yr old twins and they keep me busy. It really helps to use this site because I can chart my calories and workouts. I have learned a lot about portion control because what you think is 1 serving and what actually is can be drastically different. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have!:flowerforyou:175941.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Hello and welcome i really hope you enjoy it here lots of support.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Welcome! I'm new back here too! Realized I needed to get control of my portions and by tracking them here, it's helped tremendously!

I have 2 kids too (3 year and 1 year), so I can relate with wanting to get that baby weight off. What type of workout program are you doing? I'd be happy to share what's been working for me!

Best of luck and welcome to you! Glad to meet other working out Mom's here! :)

Taryn
    www.choose2befit.com
    taryn@choose2befit.com
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.