eat healthy
stay under my calories allowed
exercise
do the best that I can
I will worry about tomorrow when it comes

Replies

• Spaz0319
    Spaz0319 Posts: 10
    Im glad I read this because I gained this week and its really put me in a rut. This is great motivation for me. Focus on today and today only.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    eat healthy
    exercise
    do the best that I can

This!!!! ^^^^

thank you for the reminder.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Im glad I read this because I gained this week and its really put me in a rut. This is great motivation for me. Focus on today and today only.
    I believe it is all about helping each other through our personal struggles with our weight loss ,temptation is everywhere and it is sometimes hard to keep on our personal goals.glad this helped you,it helped me just to write it
  • offthedeependay
    eat healthy
    exercise
    do the best that I can
    I stuck to this today ...how about you?
  • Spaz0319
    Spaz0319 Posts: 10
    I also stuck to this as well. I was leaving the gym and i kept thinking...i wonder if I've lost any weight, how many calories do i have left for the day, etc....and i stopped and thought....just take it little at a time. Finish out today and do my best again tomorrow.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Thanks for the reminder to take it one day at a time and that every day can be better than the past.
    we are not doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes as long as we keep (re) aiming ourselves in the right direction.

thannk you
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    This is great! Love it!
  • offthedeependay
    eat healthy
    exercise
    do the best that I can
    I have followed this all week,How has your week gone,,?
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Thank you!! I get so caught up with worrying about how I'm going to sustain my new lifestyle that I forget to think just about the day at hand! This is what this site is all about, the support and help that you can get from your fellow MFP'ers!! Thanks again!