37lbs down, can you tell?

Options

Replies

• cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look great, although I thought you looked pretty before too. I love your hairstyle and wish you continued success. Thanks for sharing!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    OMG it's a WONDERFUL difference and you are beautiful! You seriously can't see it????
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Actually, I can really notice in your face! It's as if your face is becoming defined.....Keep up the good work!!!
  • fabmst
    fabmst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! I live with you, and even I didn't notice it was that much of a difference! I am so proud of you xxxxx

LOVE THIS!!:heart::heart:
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Yes you can definitely see a difference in size and you look much healthier and I bet you feel much better in yourself too (which is the most important thing imo).
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can tell! Great haircut, too! Next time you take a picture, you can use this new one as your old one!
  • GloriaMqt
    Options
    Definite difference. You look younger and healthier too!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell the difference! You look great and I'm sure you feel better too. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!

edited because I can't spell this morning :yawn:
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference...especially in the face, neck, and waist areas! Way to go! :flowerforyou: I bet your family is very happy for you. You're children are adorable, btw! :smile:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Definitely, you can see the difference! Way to go, what an accomplishment :flowerforyou:
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Great job!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference. Congrats!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Of course you can tell you look half the woman well done you xxx
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Your whole body looks more streamlined from top to bottom, you can tell there's a good bit gone from your middle! And you are just beaming confidence in your most recent pic! Great work, keep it up!
  • cbcw1964
    cbcw1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    fantastic...and yes, you can absolutely tell! keep up the great work!
  • mercikaleb
    Options
    Yes. you can tell in your tummy, face. legs and all over. Good job
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look a lot younger as well. Great job. Keep up the great work!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You sure can!! Congrats!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No cant see it at all on my front, i can tell by my back rolls that i have lost one thats all, :)
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference...especially in the face, neck, and waist areas! Way to go! :flowerforyou: I bet your family is very happy for you. You're children are adorable, btw! :smile:

My family are proud of me i think dont get to see them much, however my two and three year old are always saying well done mummy and that im winning :D and thanks i being mummy think they are the most beautiful things in the world bless them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!