What are your favorite Low-Carb Meal Ideas/ Recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ashue2
    ashue2 Posts: 4
    Options
    I plan on using the E-Mealz.com service to plan my weekly meals based on grocery sale prices and coupons. Saves me time, money, and sanity!!
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    If you have a grill, it's getting to be that season!! I love kebabs in any form :) My mom makes an amazing grilled swordfish with mango salsa. It doesn't need any starch on the side.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    If you have a grill, it's getting to be that season!! I love kebabs in any form :) My mom makes an amazing grilled swordfish with mango salsa. It doesn't need any starch on the side.

What do you mean, "getting to be that season!"... I grill 365, baby!!!!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I love using my Titan peeler to make 'noodles' from zucchini and summer squash. I will do a nice fajita style chicken with sauteed colorful pepper strips, onions, served on top of the 'noodles' that were sauteed in garlic, green onion, a little melted butter, finely diced serrano chili, shredded cheese on top of that, and then put the chicken/vegetables on top of the cheese to get it to melt.

Its ooey-gooey good and VERY healthy!

You can exchange and use jumbo shrimp, chicken, pork, even SCALLOPS... yeah..... good stuff!

Throw on some freshly chopped pico de gallo, or homemade salsa, and Im telling you - this dish is delish! Even my husband loves this too!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    For a quick meal when I don't have time to plan or think or listen to the family whine...
    Chicken Breast baked with a fun salsa on top
    Rice (whatever your preference) with the same salsa mixed into it after cooking.
  • laxing
    laxing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like the website skinnytaste.com. She has a great chicken sausage with spinach and pasta. I substited spaghetti squash for the pasta. it was very good. She has many good recipes.
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i love mexican food plz tell me u all are switching out flour for wheat shells and switching to low fat cheese i eat plenty of ckn which is fine
  • becabean
    becabean Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump