NSV :D but why can't people just say the nice things?

Options
2»

Replies

• txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've almost quit talking about my weight loss at work completely. I don't know why people can't just be happy for you. I could understand if I was talking to someone that was overweight, but there is only one other girl here who weighs more than me and I only talk about it to her if she starts the conversation. It's just jealousy. Stick to what you are doing and enjoy the wonderful results!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Just remember that they initially are threatened by your changes. not many people like change whether it's them or someone else. most like things to stay stagnant. it may be a long while before they accept what you are doing. do it for you not them. be happy with who you are.
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Are you a fan of the Gin Blossoms? I have that song 'Hey Jealousy' running through my head right now.

You're exceptionally beautiful. I'd be intimated by you too!

I really have nothing different to say than what has already been said. I just wanted to let you know I'm offering my support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!