Pick and Choose!!!-- Words of Wisdom -- May 7, 2009

Options
Good afternoon. I heard a very wise man proclaim this week.. . “There are things that should matter to you as a man.. Not everything has the same value. God did not give you the world to enjoy everything in it.. He gave you the world as a menu to choose what you would like to experience.. Every morning you wake up, you sit down at the restaurant with the world as a menu.. You look at the menu and decide what you want to experience. Out of that menu you decide what matters most.”. I agree! I believe that you should find what matters most to you and FOCUS! Be opinionated!! Make up your mind! (Remember!) Aint Nuthin in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos!

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. I heard a very wise man proclaim this week.. . “There are things that should matter to you as a man.. Not everything has the same value. God did not give you the world to enjoy everything in it.. He gave you the world as a menu to choose what you would like to experience.. Every morning you wake up, you sit down at the restaurant with the world as a menu.. You look at the menu and decide what you want to experience. Out of that menu you decide what matters most.”. I agree! I believe that you should find what matters most to you and FOCUS! Be opinionated!! Make up your mind! (Remember!) Aint Nuthin in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos!

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that inspiring message:flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    So true!!!!!! :wink: