Problems going over my calorie limit!!!

Options
I been doing so good the last 6 months lost 70lbs in the last year need to lose about 12 more and lately I been going over my calorie limits..& I don't know why? I need some support here, I do walk/ jog 3 to 5 miles everyday and that use to up my metabo but here lately I seem to stay hungry and over eat/any suggestions? Thank you in Advance.

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Has your calorie limit changed? Are you still set to lose 2lb a week even thought you are closer to goal? i'd reduce you weight loss aim to 1lb a week or even 0.5lb a week (if you have 20lbs or less to go)
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Increase your protein and fiber calories - these foods are healthier, make you feel full longer, and overall will give you more energy. Lessen the bad carbs (if you are eating any) and increase the protein. This worked great for me!
  • jeccawest
    jeccawest Posts: 54
    Options
    Drink more water. Sometime the body doesnt know whether it is hungry or thirsty. And water also helps suppress the appetite as well as power your liver to rinse out fat!
  • christinac1011
    Options
    Helps to see diary
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome Britt and have gone so hard for the last year and I think you need to just back down a little bit. Like the others said, change your goal to 1 pound a week and see what it does to your calorie limit. Your body is more efficient now than it used to be and will burn more now so I wouldn't worry about it to much unless the pounds start coming back. I'm so proud of you my friend.
  • Britt59
    Britt59 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you, I will try that..aim for a lb a week!!