Notifications ? from a Newbie..Please Help

Options
Jking826
Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
Hey guys,

So I know most of you are probaly on Facebook as well so you know how you get notifications that someone posted on your wall or commented on your status, etc etc. Where on here do you get notifications besides emails? I get emails notifying me but I feel like I'm missing something here lol. Sorry if this is a dumb question but had to ask.... Happy Monday!

Replies

• Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same....never know when/if someone replies.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately MFP does not currently have the option of notifying you of someone quoting you, posting to your wall, or commenting on your status. They just plain don't have it. Kind of frustrating, but I just remember to check my wall every now and then just in case, and to keep up with topics that I've posted in I click 'My Topics' and catch up on the threads where I've posted every now and then. I wish they had notifications that you could click on to take you straight to the action. Also wish there was a 'view first unread post' option for threads in the forum. Kind of hard keeping up with some of the fast-moving threads sometimes.
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks ladies...