DO YOU LIKE EARLY MORNING....

Options
Coffee? HAVE to have it as soon as i wake up. Sometimes two or three cups. It's so delicious. When i don't have it I go thru withdrawals.

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. I have to have my morning coffee everyday. Just one though.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I get up 4:30 a.m. to go to the gym. I don't necessarily like getting up at 4:30, but I do like how I feel when I work out first thing. It's better than coffee. Although, I usually follow-up with coffee. : )
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST NO MORNING COFFEE!!!!!!!1~

rage.jpg
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    yup. up at 430 everyday, two cups of coffee then workout. =)
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Coffees on within seconds of me waking up. First thing I do :)
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    ROFL, great post! :flowerforyou: I'm addicted to bean juice so I have a cup right when I wake up. I get headaches if I don't drink at least 3 cups and I never have trouble sleeping.

Sláinte!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I get up 4:30 a.m. to go to the gym. I don't necessarily like getting up at 4:30, but I do like how I feel when I work out first thing. It's better than coffee. Although, I usually follow-up with coffee. : )

Me too!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    <
    addicted to decaf
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Lol..Am I the only one who clicked this link expecting to find somethin "dirty" ? Lolol

Yes..I LOVE my mornin coffee..afternoon coffee..and evening tea :-)
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    2 cups for me..love it
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    I already know I'm strange but I'm not a coffee drinker. I can't even stand the smell of it

I drink unsweet ice tea all day long... I'm sure its not good for me (but i have to have my caffine)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Lol..Am I the only one who clicked this link expecting to find somethin "dirty" ? Lolol

NO! lol
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes, you dont really want to talk to me before hand. :drinker: :mad: :huh:
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    445am here - If I dont start with a double cup, I might as well not even get out of bed....
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

My job is done..lol
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Actually, when I weighed 250 I HAD to have two mugs of coffee to get going in the morning. Now at 198, more than one mug gives me the jitters. So I started half caff. I do love the flavor of coffee, but can do without the jitters.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Gave it up 13 years ago. Now I savour my 1 coffee per week (on a saturday). its always a lusciously rich filter coffee that is worth the wait.

The giving up was awful, but it made me realise how much bad or mediocre coffee I was drinking. And life's too short for bad coffee (or bad chocolate).
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I wish I got up that early like some of you! I used to, but just can't seem to get out of bed before 6 now. Will start making the attempt again now that you have motivated me! I have one cup every morning!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh yesssss....I would love to have a personal physician to hook me up to a coffee IV before I wake up so I can have my bean juice buzz before I have to confront the world.

I once tried to cut back on my evening coffee....DISASTER! Guess I'm hooked for life!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    No coffee for me. However, the protein is wonderful.

I read somewhere last week that an apple reportedly can wake you up better than coffee. It is worth a try I guess.