My Monday NSV!!!

Options
I am not sure if I should post this under a success story, but it is a success for me so I figured, why not? This morning I began week 3 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. For the first time ever, I was able to do a squat and press (weights above your head as you come out of a squat position) with EIGHT pound weights. I have been working out with Jillian doing her other DVD's for a while now, but I have never been able to get through the entire set with anything heavier than a 3 or 5 pound weight, and today I did TWO full sets with EIGHT pound weights in each hand. I was so proud of myself! Very nice way to start my Monday! I hope you are all having a great day! :drinker:

Replies

• jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance...what is NSV?
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non scale victory
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Thanks so much for the education!! :-)
  • sissypunks
    Options
    awesome
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Well done, I think thats a great NSV :flowerforyou:
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know that had to feel good. Mine this week is that I noticed I'm now jogging up the stairs instead of lugging my body up the stairs, Gotta love the new physical prowess!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!