I'm so sick of being sick. :(

Options
littleworm23
littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
It feels like my family and I have been sick for way to long. About 4 weeks ago we got a stomach flu (5 people in a one bathroom house with the flu is no fun). We felt better for about 3 days and I got a head cold.. bad. Then my daughter got it, then my other daughter, then my son and then my husband. Add to that that everyone I work with seems to have it too I shouldn't be surprised that I have it again (not sure it ever completely went away). I feel like I have cement in my sinus cavity. I have had so much airborne and vitamin C lately that it's not funny.

Ok, sorry for being a whiney baby. Sometimes a mom needs that opportunity too. :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It has been such a mild winter it hasn't been cold enough to kill anything off. I know everyone I know has been sick all winter. Now allergies are starting too. Feel better soon.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It has been weird, everyone did pretty good all winter and then BAM, everyone I know is sick. Probably like you said, it was a very mild winter here. Just wet, perfect for growing mold and other allergy causers.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Gah, I know what you mean. I'm sick again, only a 2 week break in between. This blows.