another pound gone

Options
harleygirl6363
harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
well day three and ive lost another pound. This site is an amazing tool. Im so glad that I found it and all of you. It and you all have helped me tons with my weight loss journey. Thank you and woohoo to the pound thats gone and will never be seen again!!!!

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    well day three and ive lost another pound. This site is an amazing tool. Im so glad that I found it and all of you. It and you all have helped me tons with my weight loss journey. Thank you and woohoo to the pound thats gone and will never be seen again!!!!
  • lindseyanne3
    Options
    Congratulations!!! that is great! I just got back on this website this week. I also graduated 1996, at about 135... although i just had my last child 11 months ago and I am at 205lbs.... ugh... I'm walking everyday and logging my food, and making smarter decisions regarding what foods I eat. Hopefully I can put a little ticker on here soon showing how much I have lost. keep up the good work!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's so much better when it's coming off than when it's going on, believe me! :flowerforyou:
  • treeves0721
    treeves0721 Posts: 14
    Options
    isn't it a great feeling? just keep going! ..i was wondering..you have a "fake" picture of different weights on your profile as well as alot of others...where do yall get them?
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    isn't it a great feeling? just keep going! ..i was wondering..you have a "fake" picture of different weights on your profile as well as alot of others...where do yall get them?

www.myvirtualmodel.com
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!