inroducing my self

Hi my name is Reannon am a sahm with 5 kids.
I first started mfp about one year ago but I guess I did not have enough motivation because I did not stick with it. But now I am more motivated and determined to get this weight off then I have ever been.
I am 5' 5" and started at 216 some how within the last year I lost 6lbs when I realized that happens I tried to lose more but no matter what I did no more pounds would come off. Then about the around the end if January I did some web surfing and decided to try cutting out all animal products including dairy and the vast majority off prepackaged foods I lost 10 pounds and got stuck again.
My first goal is to get under 200 my next goal it to reach 130.
I would love friends to encourage and motivate each other. And to just simply chat with.
So if you would like another friend please add me cause I am not sure haw to do it.

Please for give me for my spelling wild auto correct on the loose.

Replies

• Bheller234
    Bheller234 Posts: 150
    Hello, I'm Brandi

Motivation is the real killer with weight lose i have noticed. One person or yourself puts you down and it kills what you are trying to do. I've gotten to the point that when i am working out i always stay positive and even when someone says something just keep smiling and ignore their discouragement!
    You can add me and i will try to motivate and encourage you as much as i can. As corny as it is it is true: Anything is possible when you believe!

Stay positive and continue to move forward is the key! :happy: