MFP Charity Challenge

Options
It's time to help others while we are helping ourselves!

Several of us in the MFP community participated in the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge, and at last count we were responsible for donating over 130 pounds of food to Food Banks across the US.

Roserex and I thought it would be a great idea to start our own similar challenge. I know not everyone has access to a food bank nearby, so I'm expanding the challenge to any charitable contribution you can make . . . let us know how much weight you plan to lose between now and Friday, June 5, and what your equivalent donation pledge is.

Roserex pledges to lose 5 pounds and deliver 5 pounds of food to her local food bank.

I pledge to donate 20 dollars for every pound I lose - up to 5 pounds for this challenge - to Feeding America.

Your turn! :wink:

Replies

• soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    It's time to help others while we are helping ourselves!

Several of us in the MFP community participated in the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge, and at last count we were responsible for donating over 130 pounds of food to Food Banks across the US.

Roserex and I thought it would be a great idea to start our own similar challenge. I know not everyone has access to a food bank nearby, so I'm expanding the challenge to any charitable contribution you can make . . . let us know how much weight you plan to lose between now and Friday, June 5, and what your equivalent donation pledge is.

Roserex pledges to lose 5 pounds and deliver 5 pounds of food to her local food bank.

I pledge to donate 20 dollars for every pound I lose - up to 5 pounds for this challenge - to Feeding America.

Your turn! :wink: