How much have I lost?

Options
Just wanted to share something I do when I need a bit of a boost and I am wondering if it's all worth it.

I find something that weighs about the same as the amount of weight I have lost and appreciate how heavy it is and how great it is that I am no longer having to carry this amount round with me every day!!!

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Great idea, although not sure i want to go and carry around something that weighs 75 lbs, but it is amazing to think u use to carry that.
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    For me my starting weight total to my goal weight would probably be the combined weight of what my two little daughters weigh. I have always had that one in mind. They are only 16 months apart but only a pound or two separates them. When I have hit the 225-220 mark I will have "lost" one of my children. That is encouraging to me.
  • GinGinSweden
    GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    dont think I can life 190 lbs lol keep up the good woprk great idea!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    When I carry my sleeping 60 pound daughter up the stairs to her room I wonder how I lugged around an extra 112 pounds each and every day. Yikes!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    lol...I was thinking the same thing. What I do though is I have 2 cats and one of them weighs 10 lbs and the other weighs 15 lbs. When I reached 10 lbs, I would look at it like, ok...I've lost the same weight that's equal to my cat, and I would do the same when I reached 15, and now I'm at over 20 lbs. It's just kind of crazy when you think about it when you realize you've been carrying that much extra weight on you all the time! Imagine when someone looses about 75 lbs, that's like a big dog. By the time I'm done with my weight loss, I'll have wanted to lose a small person!