I'm new too, well kind of

Options
I started a while ago, then stopped, and started again!! It's time to lose the baby fat, my twins are 7 and my son is 11 months old. I am ready to stop complaining about it and start doing something about it!

Replies

• lindseyanne3
    Options
    I started a while ago, then stopped, and started again!! It's time to lose the baby fat, my twins are 7 and my son is 11 months old. I am ready to stop complaining about it and start doing something about it!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, glad your back :smile:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Welcome...you have a cute family!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I totally feel ya, I need to lose my baby fat, only problem is my baby is 22 years old!!! Yeah, I think it's time!!!

Welcome aboard! You have come to the right place!!

Memaw
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lindseyanne3
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement and congrats on your weight loss..!! You are right, I can do this and all things are possible through Jesus Christ!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - you can do it - we're all pulling for you.

Your husband is a handsome fellow, Hehehe,,, :smile: