Keep pushing forward! Changes WILL happen! :-)

Options
DorisR184
DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
I came across this picture of myself while at my biggest (205lbs standing at only 5'1") and I wanted to share it with you all. I especially want to share this with those who want to lose alot of weight... YOU CAN DO IT! In the after pic, I'm 131 and I'm steadily losing inches all over my body.

In the middle pic, I'm in the 150's

Atmybiggest2.jpgmecroppedatyankeegame.jpgMeValentinesDay.jpg

Replies

• NahandDave
    Options
    Holy **** you look awesome
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Thanks for the posting you look amazing:wink:
  • angelapolite
    Options
    HUBBA HUBBA :tongue:

Great job!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you very much :flowerforyou:
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you for inspiring me to keep going. xx/oo
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YOU GIVE ME HOPE!!!

at my heighest I was 206/210 can't remember which ... I too am 5'1 SO THIS IS FABULOUS - I can't remember how long you said it took you to get to this point?

BUT REGARDLESS you are looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay good :D the confidence that exudes from you is awesome!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thanks ladies :flowerforyou:

swedishwillow, I lost 50 lbs in the first 6-7 months of my journey. BUT, I gained back 10ish lbs because I slacked off :embarassed: I got side tracked but in all its taken me about 2 years to get to this point. It's been a long road & I'm sure it could've taken me less time had I not messed up with my diet here and there. But I'm ok with it, because I've realised I can't become complacent, its too easy for me to fall back into my old habits.

You can do it too! I'm here for u :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!