Teams You Love To Hate

Options
12346»

Replies

• SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of you hate my Steelers, and I'd love to take some time to talk with you about it. But gosh, I'm just so busy polishing all these Lombardi trophies! Did you know we had 6 of them? MAN that's a lot!

:tongue: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Let's see here, my 49ers have 5 of those little trophies. And they came damn close at another chance this year! Took the whole NFL by surprise! :bigsmile:

Did I mention the Steelers didn't do well when they played against my Niners?! (Sorry, couldn't help myself!) Feel free to send me hate mail. :flowerforyou:
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    New York Yankees
    New Jersey Jets
    New Jersey Giants
    Miami LeBrons
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of you hate my Steelers, and I'd love to take some time to talk with you about it. But gosh, I'm just so busy polishing all these Lombardi trophies! Did you know we had 6 of them? MAN that's a lot!

Let's see here, my 49ers have 5 of those little trophies. And they came damn close at another chance this year! Took the whole NFL by surprise! :bigsmile:

Did I mention the Steelers didn't do well when they played against my Niners?! (Sorry, couldn't help myself!) Feel free to send me hate mail. :flowerforyou:

Oooh I almost missed this post! NFL Films was doing another one of their tributes to the 70's Steelers. They kept saying "greatest football team of all time" yada yada.. they never get tired of showing that one it seems.

Anyway you were saying something about the 49ers? Yes it seems they did in fact play professional football again last season! Good on you guys!

:tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Oooh I almost missed this post! NFL Films was doing another one of their tributes to the 70's Steelers. They kept saying "greatest football team of all time" yada yada.. they never get tired of showing that one it seems.

Anyway you were saying something about the 49ers? Yes it seems they did in fact play professional football again last season! Good on you guys!

:tongue: :flowerforyou:

Who also missed out the Super Bowl last year? Oh that's right...the Steelers...not that I have any room to talk, being an Eagles fan; but I LOATHE Ben Roethlisberger...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Yankees
    Red Sox
    Rays

Bruins
    Senators
    Sabres
    Montreal
    Red Wings
    Canucks
    Devils
    Oilers
    Flames
    Capitals
    Jets

*lol* the Senators? I don't think they have been called that since they were bought and moved to Arlington, Texas...

Oops... :blushing: The Texas Rangers used to be called the Washington Senators.... and I didn't realize there was another team called the Senators... :tongue:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Yankees
    Red Sox
    Rays

Bruins
    Senators
    Sabres
    Montreal
    Red Wings
    Canucks
    Devils
    Oilers
    Flames
    Capitals
    Jets

*lol* the Senators? I don't think they have been called that since they were bought and moved to Arlington, Texas...

Ottawa Senators, first group is MLB second grouping is NHL

Hee hee... I realized that when I actually went back to the second page o' comments... :tongue:
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone likes Jerry Jones....

I'm a huge Cowboys fan...and I don't like Jerry Jones either!!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Patriots
    Maple Leafs
    Senators
    Canadiens
    Flyers
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Florida Gators
    Notre Dame

Duke basketball

I only care about college really.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Die hard Bills fan here, so I hate the Dolphins with a passion, the Patriots (although I loved this year's Super Bowl) and the Colts.

Live in Dallas, and absolutely cannot stand the crybaby Cowgirls who blame every loss on something other than the fact that they suck!! Who made them "America's Team" anyway?!? It was a self proclaimed title, if I remember correctly!!

Also not a fan of the Broncos, something carried over from the Elway days, and the Tigers (have a friend from Detroit who makes it really hard to like any Detroit team when she carries on like she does & knows NOTHING about sports!!)

NBA, not a fan of the Heat

MLB, don't like the Giants or the Cardinals.
  • amandamickey
    Options
    As a die-hard Red Wings fan, gotta say back in the day I loved to hate the Avs. More recently the hatred has been aimed towards the Sharks though (damn them).

Also a Dodgers, Cowboys and Alabama fan (roll tide) - so basically all the teams most people like to hate. :drinker: